Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Final Announcement

Hello everyone,

Looks like this announcement isn't gonna be a happy one.

I'm afraid, I'm no longer able to continue subtitling Kuzey Güney into English. Though I don't like quitting on the way; I don't have the time, energy and motivation to keep going.

I'm happy if these subtitles could bring you a little bit of happiness and joy once a week :)

Take care you all,

Erkan

PS: This doesn't have anything to do with any you, so please don't be offended or blame yourself. It's a decision taken for personal reasons only, due to personal restrictions.

You can continue watching the show on the viki channel: http://www.viki.com/tv/9145c

And/or you can join our forum and follow the remaining of the season with our members. We put up summaries in KG section of the forum.




No comments:

Post a Comment